How is it possible to know which VPN Service is best? It is the question that comes in our mind whenever we are about to buy a Personal VPN Account. Whenever we see that you can find so many providers, we can not but wonder which one is the better.
However according to what each individual needs “best” can mean another thing. Some of us will require VPN to bypass Internet restrictions and access blocked websites, others utilize it in order to be able to watch foreign online Television shows on HULU, HULU Plus, BBC, Fox or NBC, while some only think about online anonymity. Anyway, effectively, a Personal VPN Service can satisfy all these needs.
Still with the amount of VPN Providers always increasing, there are several basis criteria your attention must turn to before you choose your VPN Service Provider.
Here are some of them:
1) First of all, have a look at the available server locations (this is important as the IP which will replace yours is one of many server`s public IP addresses; this can enable you to access online programs offered only in specific areas).
2 ) The speed of the VPN connection. This is generally boosted by your proximity to the server`s location and is closely related to the Internet speed supplied by your ISP. Read some reviews and see what other people have to say about this. It will be quite annoying to wait every time 10 seconds or even more for a web page to load. This may easily be the most significant aspect in selecting a VPN Provider.
3) The VPN Account Setup process. Some VPN setups require the installation or configuration of pretty much complicated software, while others usually do not and are very easy to follow.
4) May be the service provided reliable? The reliability identifies the stability of the connection. Does it work on a regular basis? Any downtime? How often it happens? You can’t feel great online if your VPN disconnects every ten minutes.
5) The limit on bandwidth. This identifies the traffic offered. Some services provide 5 to 20GB monthly while others offer unlimited bandwidth. If you’re a big of P2P, you should be tempted to select an unlimited one.
6) The technical support. You’ll maybe encounter some problems with your connection or perhaps a drop from the server and you will need technical assistance. Is formula 1 streaming italiano -savvy enough to assist you? Do they have enough knowledge to resolve your issue? Are they prompt, polite and proactive?
7) VPN protocols. If you really worry about your data security then search for an ultra-secure VPN protocol like OpenVPN or SSTP that delivers probably the most advanced and secure encryption available. Some providers offer them as standard features. If not, PPTP`s or and L2TP`s encryption will do fine for you.
8) The price: once you check criteria above, it is possible to compare the provider`s prices and select the best one for you. Do not forget: the most expensive is not always the best also it all depends of one’s needs. Prices generally fluctuate between 5$ and 30$/month.